Step 1: Apply for DSC *
Step 2: Apply for DIN **
Step 3: Name Approval Application
Step 4: Documents Required
Step 5: Filing Forms with MCA
Step 6: Issue of certificate of Incorporation
* For Name availability under RUN Web service, there is no prior requirement to obtain DSC and DIN . It can be done with account login on MCA portal.
1. Apply for DSC: The initial Step is to get the Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) of the proposed Director which required the accompanying reports:
2. Apply for DIN: Once the Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is made, the following stage is to apply for the Director Identification Number (DIN) of the proposed Director in SPICe Form alongside the name and the location verification of the chief. Structure DIR-3 is the alternative accessible for existing organizations. It implies with impact from January 2018, the candidate need not record Form DIR-3 independently. Presently DIN can be applied inside SPICe structure for up to three executives.
3. Name Approval Application: The subsequent stage while consolidating an OPC is to choose the name of the Company. The name of the Company will be as "ABC (OPC) Private Limited".
There are 2 choices accessible for getting name affirmed by making application in Form SPICe 32 or by utilizing RUN Web administration of MCA by giving just 1 favored name alongside the centrality of keeping that name. Be that as it may, with impact from March 23, 2018, Ministry has chosen to allow two proposed Names and one re-accommodation (RSUB) while holding Unique Names (RUN Service) for the Companies.
When the name is endorsed by the MCA we proceed onward to the following stage.
4. Archives Required: We need to set up the accompanying reports which are required to be submitted to the ROC:
a. The Memorandum of Association (MoA) which are the articles to be trailed by the Company or expressing the business for which the organization will be joined.
b. The Articles of the Association (AoA) which sets out the by-laws on which the organization will work.
c. Since there are just 1 Director and a part, a chosen one for the benefit of such individual must be named in light of the fact that in the event that he gets crippled or kicks the bucket and can't play out his obligations the candidate will perform in the interest of the chief and have his spot. His assent in Form INC – 3 will be brought with his PAN card and Aadhar Card.
d. Confirmation of the Registered office of the proposed Company alongside the evidence of possession and a NOC from the proprietor.
e. Testimony and Consent of the proposed Director of Form INC - 9 and DIR – 2 resp.
f. A revelation by the expert confirming that the sum total of what compliances have been made.
5. Recording of structures with MCA: All these reports will be connected to SPICe Form, SPICe-MOA and SPICe-AOA alongside the DSC of the Director and the expert, and will be transferred to the MCA site for endorsement.
In the wake of transferring, Form 49A and 49B will be produced for the PAN and TAN age of the Company which must be transferred to MCA in the wake of joining the DSC of the proposed Director.
6. Issue of the testament of Incorporation: On check, the Registrar of Companies (ROC) will give a Certificate of Incorporation and we can start our business.